Bitches don't know 'bout my elementary school.

10:33 PM / Publié par Monsieur K. /














Ghetto 15 years before everyone.

Yep, it's me -_-. Actually, I registered on Facebook, and met some people from my old elementary school. And, good ol' times... Well, good until they posted some pictures. Still, I can't help but love this one of me during a school trip I don't even know where. I don't know why, but the shy little kid I was look like a total (wanabee) gangsta', the ultimate kindergarten P.I.M.P.. I don't usually like photos, but, meh, I'll keep this one :D.

Keepin' it real - Eeek

P.S. : Of course, I was talking about the pic on the right xD

"When I was a child, I was a Jedi"
Dyonisos - Song for a Jedi

Libellés :

5 commentaires:

Comment by Tom Pevey on 11:40 PM

so gangsta !

Anonyme on 1:09 AM

Ouh yeah bro' !
U rulez da worl fuckin' nigga !

yooooooo

Anonyme on 12:09 PM

Don't you know who I am ?!

Who's the bitch nooow !!

Comment by Marinette on 5:20 PM

Manque que la nana en bikini doré à côté !

Comment by Monsieur L. on 6:55 PM

La nana dont tu parles est juste au dessus de son épaule gauche :p

Keepin it real.

Y a pas a chier.. Racaille, on le devient pas. On nait comme ça =D

Enregistrer un commentaire